Sunday, February 1, 2009

My not so chinese-new-year..The Hip and Happening..XD

ok..
as much as i hate goin back to sch..
there are things to look forward to..

haha..
had a almost-great CNY..
haha..
dint get many angpows this year..
but thatz ok..hahaha..
got to play with some serious boom boom..kaka

anywayz..
today we had the PIBG AGM,
and so
joe, me, dan, amanda, zhi wei, wei theng and vivian
did an instrumental..

haha..
we had a practice at joe's house on wednesday..
and it was COOL!!lol..

me and amanda..ahaha

anyway,
here are some pictures..lol

joe, amanda and me..
im so hiao..lol

a more serious one lor..haha


using my cam..hehe


group photo..
joe, me, vivian, amanda, wei theng, zhi wei and daniel..


joe says he looks fat here..itz like indirectly calling me a pig..huhu
hehe


me and zhi wei


me and vivian


zhi wei being..well, being himself..haha..he is sooo funny la..
helga fawntenella..haha


i know i look hiao here oso..


and here..haha

dun ask me wadz wrong with my mouth..
i have no idea..

and yes,
i did put on a few pounds this CNY..

haha..
i told jie nic..
my New Year resolutions have been undone by my CNY..
with my losing-weight plunging down the toilet headlong..haha


and jie nic has gone back today..
sad..


look at me during Christmas last year and now..
ive got some serious weight-lost crap to keep up with..huhu..

PICTURE OF THE WEEEEEK
haha..lookie at the pregnant lady and her retarded friend..haha

guyz,
IM BACK..
hehe

signing off,
a "prosperous fellow"
MarcusDS

0 opinion(s):