Friday, February 13, 2009


what comfort can i offer a friend who has lost his dad?
other than, im soo sorry?

what comfort can i offer a non-christian friend who has lost his dad?

my junior,
Nantha Kumar,
lost his dad a month ago..

he wasnt a believer

i cant tell my friend,
"you'll see him again.."

that'll mean im asking my friend to go to hell..

so, what comfort can i offer my friend?

all i can do is cry with him..
i cried in the car just now..
i feel so weak emotionally..
i cant stand this kinda things..
i feel guilty and sad..

but as Eunice said,
mayb God is using this period of time to strengthen me?

in the past 6 months, 5 of my friends
have lost their dad..

sad isnt it?
i wud b so grieved if my dad left for heaven
on an early flight..

so,
the only comfort i can offer my friend,
is to pray for him..

i cant imagine what it wud b like
to lose a father figure at such a young age..

today,
he told me..
his mum doesnt stop crying..
and he cries when he sees his father's picture..

God,
please help Nantha
comfort him Lord,
eventho he doesnt know You..
thank You Jesus,
amen..

current mood - grieving

signing off,

0 opinion(s):