Thursday, February 12, 2009

tagged on facebook..


here is the tag that i got on Facebook..
by Japh..thanks dude..hahaha..
------------------------------------------------------
1. i have been waiting to be tagged eversince i saw this tag..lol..i know it sounds like im soo..hmm..thick face?lol..but itz a fact..

2. I love cooking..so far, i have made lemon cheesecake, puri-puri (an indian dish), sweet and sour pork, sauteed onions, and a few other goodies b4..itz a interest i have..

3. im quarter punjabi, quarter pakistani and half chinese..im a pretty mixed up bloke arent i??hehe

4. my mum has a British birthcert as she was born in British Borneo, so i guess that makes me half British as well, doesnt it?haha

5. i love the whole bible..and i like the book of James the most i could say..

6. i mix more with gurls than guyz..until 2008, i could alwayz be found on the girls side of the canteen..and the oni reason itz until 2008 is because, since ive gone to the new sch, i dun go to the canteen anymore..haha..

7. i love going to others peoples houses and spending hours there..lol..i love to see the interior design and other stuff..hehe..

8. eversince i was a child, i have spent ALL my weekends in church..on friday, i go to Church 3 times for Kids Club, youth and hokkien service..my only holidays from church have been my sick leaves when i had high fever in 2002, had my appendix removed in 2004, and had my accident last year, which brings my attendance to 93%...hehe

9. I play 7 instruments..piano, violin, cello, double bass, bass guitar, set drums, and i recently picked up guitar..plan to learn the viola and a woodwind instrument b4 i expire..=)

10. i speak mandarin, hokkien, cantonese..i can ask for food in hakka and hockchiew..i can scold ppl in tamil..and ofcourse malay and english..haha

11. when i have too much sugar in my system..i start to go high and will laugh hysterically until my system is clear a.k.a toilet..hehe

12. im very loyal, even to my crushes..my 1st crush lasted 4 years, my second, 3 years..the 1st one ended bcz the girl left my church, and the 2nd ended bcz i made a commitment to put God 1st..=)

13. i plan to marry an angmor..haha..caucasian..lol..thatz Primary choice..2nd choice?chinese lor, i guess..haha

14. i have been mistaken for malay, siamese, indonesian, african and korean..hahaha..i know!!

15. i have been mistaken as my brother's twin..WAD?!haha..

16. i have laughed, sneezed, coughed and farted simultaneously..itz not exactly a nice feeling doing evryth in one go..hahaha

17. i dun swear..havent sweared in 2 years, and plan not to cuss for the rest of my life..=)

18. i dun drink coffee or tea..it kills your brain cells..i love myself too much..

19. my friends have told me i laugh like a hyena, gorilla and a pig..lol

20. my parents are my best friends..and i love my jie jie nic..as well as all my pet sisters..YES!! ALLLL my pet sisters..hahahahaha

21. i sometimes speak without using my brain, thus sometimes causing lotz of misunderstandings..

22. (as my mum rmbs) i have tricked my mumz colleagues into thinking i can speak tamil by speaking gibberish to them..i was 4!!

23. i ABSOLUTELY love italy and italian ppl..you can b a 550pound, heavily tatooed italian hippy, and i'll still love u..u knw y? CZ URE FREAKING ITALIANO!!

24. i used to dream of recording albums with artistes like avril lavigne and celine dion..my ambition was to star in a movie side by side with emma watson, alexis bledel, ellen page and anna sophia robb..i KNOW..hahaha..i've given that up tho..my ambition now?to live the rest of my life serving God wherever He places me..my ultimate dream is to be a pastor, planting churches in some ulu jungle in Malaysia..

25. IM A FOOL FOR CHRIST!! i love Him and He is the reason i walk talk sleep eat and *censored*..He bore my sins, and im forever grateful..when i go to heaven, i'll ask God to let me be a worshipper, bcz i want to b one of those who stand in His courts 24/7, basking in His ambience XD!!

signing off,

0 opinion(s):