Tuesday, January 27, 2009

the Overdue Reunion post..


ok, everyone (almost everyone)
has had their Chinese New Year reunion post up adi
and
da da da,
la la la..

herez mine..

Now, itz a bit weird..
why?

well..
being the oni
NON-CHINESE family
on a
CHINESE block..
and our "reunion" lasted 3-4 hours longer
den my chinese neighbours..
kakaka..

i dun have much pics
bcz i dint use my cam to take..
dun knw why this hol lost semangat to blog
and to take pics..
actually, therez a perfectly reasonable explanation
behind it
but itz on a need to know basis oni!!hehe

ok..here goes..
we had a bbq in conjuction with reunion dinner
in conjunction with my aunties bday..hehe..

herez the bday gurl..
Aunty Jamy @ Gulab Kaur with Unc Christy..
shez the oni other Christian on my dadz side of da family..
hmm..

here are the group photos..

from left,
(front) Jespal, Jessie, Aty Pretto, Unc Bajan,
Kuria, Aty Gulab, Unc Tara, Me and me mumsie
(back) Junior, Boy, dadsie, Dave, Rashmit and Aty Ranjit..

yeah i know,
all my cousins are hunks..
and im the oni flabby one..

personally,
i blame my genes..XD
"blame the chinese, as u always do.." says mumsie..hehe

me cuzzins and my sis

my atys and me mumsie

me dad and his bros..haha..

me and unc Tara

me and Unc Bajan

unfortunately, my other unc cudnt make it..unc Mohan..
so there u have it..
our Chinese New Year Reunion..

XD

signing off,
MarcusDS

0 opinion(s):