Sunday, February 8, 2009

rants, complaints, and a wee bit of sunshine..

itz sunday again..
i dun rmb sleeping thru friday and saturday..
where did they go?!

oh well,
i tink it was a kinda productive weekend :

1. Changed my blog layout..
2. Had LYPG
3. Had devotion with jie jie Nic over SMS
*sings*All things are possible, all things are possible XD
4. Actually studied my bio and physics

im beginning to like bio and physics
haha..
esp the whole virus subject thingy in chapter 1..
and all the physic principles to do with water and air..

im upset over the perak government switch thingy..
to me,
if i vote u bcz u REPRESENT a party who has promised change,
and u SWITCH,
u just lost my confidence in u dawg..
dat aint rite..either u step down and run again,
or u step down forever!

come on people,
act like grown ups!!
i have learnt in all my years of
counter striking with my buddies..
if you change teams just bcz the other team is winning..
dat doesnt make u a winner..
no,
dat makes u a sore loser..

note**: Im not a Barisan supporter, but neither am i a Pakatan or Dap supporter..
if ure true to ur word, and work for a change, you're my government..
so right now, in my eyes,
im in a government-less country..

current mood - uninspired by Malaysian federal government;
happy dat i had a good chat with jie Nic yesterday.

signing off,

0 opinion(s):