Thursday, February 5, 2009

ev3rythINSPIRING..


i've named this post,
ev3rythINSPIRING..

umm
itz supposed to be
Everything Is Inspiring..
so..itz all mumbo jumbo into one word..

hmm..
im a person who gets inspired easily..

WARNING : now im not a good organizer of thoughts
so bear with me..

when im inspired,
it works 2 ways on me:

1. i get inspired to do the same..
2. i get down bcz i feel dat im not as good as others..

and, itz not alwayz for the better,
neither of them are..
and no.1 has actually got me in more trouble den no.2

but,
this post as my 50th post
is dedicated to all the people who inspire me..
guyz,
heres to you!

1. Eunice Wong
Eunice is studying music at UCSI. I have no other way to put it. I would say, the no.1 "inspirer" on my friend list is Eunice. I have known Eunice only from July last year. But I saw her in a vid interview for National Children's Prayer Conference. And since that instant, I knew I had to meet her. I did. In the 1st MYPG, I had the chance to have breakfast with Aty Aly and Eunice and Yosh. And I was and still am inspire by Eunice.

Why?
Eunice is very close God. You know when you look at some one and KNOW that they are different and have a sort of presence? Eunice is one of them. I really admire her relationship with God and how she is spot-on on things. Her ability to see visions and hear from God is like an oasis to one who has been thru a desert(me..). Advice from her are for keeps and practice as they come from an experienced person whom I deeply respect. Besides, she can be quite the joker too. Not Cheng Yee type of joker, but she makes us laugh. Ebby called her funny. lol

Eunice...YOU GO GURL! Im so happy dat God has placed you in my life to be a positive influence.

2. Yoshua Chua
Yoshua is a seminary student at STM. Yoshua is 20++ this year, or as he puts it, a jet-plane ready to leave the tarmac..haha..
I met Yosh last year in May at the CiP Consulation in Penang. My 1st impression of him was - this is a cool dude. Even my mum said that when he speaks, he has this sort of flair, dramatic and interesting flair about him. He never fails to amuse us with his melo-drama but serious opinions. Im really inspired by Yosh.

Why?
He is someone I respect dearly. He is like an older brother. And there is more to him then meets the eye. He is knowledgable, organized. All in all, he knows what to say when to say and who to say it to. BTW, he is one of the coordinators of MYPG. Not just normal coordinator, by coordinator coordinator. haha..

Yosh..you are a really really really cool guy..and itz so great to see ur life as a testimony of God's grace and a model to follow. Thanks for being who you are, making urself available to serve God and influencing others!

3. Isaac Lee
Isaac is studying B&C in Brussels Uni in London. I met him last year at MYPG 1. Spent time in his house, and had a few long talks with him. Isaac is a big-tall-dude with an even bigger-taller-passion for God. He is a planner, and he knows what he is doing when he is doing it. Unlike me. Im really inspired by Isaac.

Why?
Isaac is sort of my mentor. He may be tough on me, but I know itz because he wants me to grow spiritually and itz all for my own good. And advice coming from him is really valuelable. I actually miss the time when this fella would call me for 1-2 hours at a time and talk to me about the vision of MYPG and other stuff. Isaac is a really nice guy, and he has a great family. He is a listener, a adviser and a disciple. BTW, he was MYPG 1 coordinator.

Isaac..thank you SOO much for all the advise you've given to me. I know that itz from God and i thank you for letting Him use you to tell it to me. You are great friend, and mentor. THANK YOU!

4. Esther Wee
Esther is currently studying Law in some "stupid" college in KL (says her 8y.o bro). I have known her for approximately 2 months in person, 4 months online. And all i can say is, she is a GREAT person! She is a passionate Christian youth on fire for God. She is the KL District Methodist Youth President (or smth liddat..XD). She inspires me.

Why?
When i look at her, (i tink i said this b4) I see the childlike faith in Christ dat Paul was talking about. There is a certain earnesty and yearning for Christ about Esther that makes her such a different person from the rest. I really thank God that He has chosen such a passionate person and placed her in the heart of Malaysia and she still remains strong. She is a good listener too! BTW, she was the bersatUnite concert coordinator.

Esther..you really are a role model that inspires me. God has been wondrously been working in your life, and itz obvious in this staunch darkness..KEEP ON SHINING FOR GOD GIRL!

5. Michel Ong (pronounced Michelle)
Michel is currently doing an internship with Juwita Suwito in KL. I met Michel at the CiP in penang last year. And she has inspired me immersely.

Why?
Michel is like a big sis. She is very very sensitive to the Holy Spirit and she is prophetic as well. It is so comforting when she gives a verse to a condition im having, which i havent even shared with her. BTW, she was mMYPG Kuantan advisor.

Michel..you are a person i respect deeply! I thank God for your passion. Keep burning on for Christ!

6. Japheth Chew, Lim Cheng Yee, Jordan, Yew Meng
I spent 4 days with these guyz in KL and all i can say, is they are really a cool bunch.
Japheth has the most hyena-like laugh ive ever heard. Cheng Yee tells the lamest jokes and still makes ppl laugh. Jordan is blur. and Yew Meng is kinda funny too.

BTW, Japh is the Prayer Coordinator for Monash, Cheng Yee is a Physics major doing classical in UPM(respect!), Jordan is 16 and co-leading the Kuantan LYPG and he was mMYPG Assist. Coordinator, and Yew Meng is part of the NECF Prayer Commision.

Hey guyz..you all never fail to amuse and inspire me. keep shining for God k!!

7. Naomi Lim and Phoebe Tan
Naomi is going to australia on the 16th to do pharmacy (respect!!). Phoebe is doing smth science in KL..haha..

Naomi is a person i really really respect. She laughs ALOT! and she is also very "powerful". I see her as one who is really close to God. and she has a passion for her nation and the malays.

Phoebe is a very very cool gurl, bcz she used to teach math. And any 19y.o teaching f4 math is a genius to me!! She has helped me thru some difficult times, when i was facing guilt and sorrow. She is very very supportive and i enjoy chatting with her.

BTW, Numi was mMYPG Sec and Pb was mMYPG Coordinator..

Naomi,Phoebe..you gurlz rock!!and im soo glad dat i know you guyz..praying for you..thnx sooo much for all the help that you 2 have given me..

8. JULEE!!XD
Julee is working at a advertising company. This chic chick (XD) is someone i really really really respect. I met her at FWP in KL. She has this big sister thing which really made me admire her. plus she is BoB fan too. All in all, shez just inspiring..

JULEE!! im really thankful that God is using u to inspire me!!KEEP ON RAWKING GURL!!

9. Yvonne and Elaine Lim
Yvonne is from PPBC..i met her at FWP last year. And im really inspired by her. mainly cz of her blog.haha..and the fact that she drove me to find an open pharmacy to buy some anti-histamine..she is a passionate person who is on fire for God.

Elaine is my age..and she RAWKS!! She can interpret tongues..which is SOO cool..im really proud of being a Christian, bcz she is a REAL loyal Christian. ALL GLORY TO GOD!

GURLZ! The 2 of you are really inspiring and im really glad to b a Christian bcz of you gurlz!

10. Jessica Kan
Herez another girl whom i really admire. Jess is in UPM. and she is another example of a person who has childlike faith..really really respect her..

JESSIE!!so sorry for mistaking u as a Rebecca..haha..but youre really cool! and keep shining k!!

11. Serena
Serena is an Ipoh gurl whom i met in Kluang who is currently studying in New Castle. HAHA..There is smth bout Serena dat inspires me, but i have to find out wad.I guess itz just her sincerity and earnestly.. a real welcome from the painful reality..

SERENA!!KEEP RAWKING GURL!!

12. The LEE siblings (Paulus,Joy and Joan), The CHUA sisters (Elisabeth and Phoebe), The TANG sisters (Eunice,Lydia,Joanna,Priscilla,Jemima)
These siblings really inspire me. Itz great to see them so built in Godz Word, and itz so great to see them serving God and living for Him..

GUYZ!!You guyz rock la..i run out of words adi!!haha..hang on for Christ k!!

13. Abigail Ann, Celina, Hazel
Abigail is 16 this yr. She is a lightning rod. She is really sensitive and knows wad to say when to say. All in all, a 100percent certified "inspirer"XD..

Celina is my age. She is a great drummer, violinist, and pianist. And also a passionate Christian Youth.

Hazel is 15 this year, and she is a REAL inspiring teen! her dad is a pastor, so, she is in the Pastors Kids Club..hehe

Hang in there Abby! Focus on Jesus k! YOU ALOR SETAR GURLZ!Keep on shining for God..

14. Jie Nic, Jie Kuria, Jie Bea, Jie Sharlyne, Kache Wenying
Nicole is 17++ and in NS now. Among all me "pet-sisses" Nicole is my closest, prbly bcz of our age gap (itz 7 mnths apart). I really love this sis of mine, bcz she has helped me thru soo much..and she has agreed to start an LYPG in U.S..hehe

Kuria is my biological sis. She is currently doing Med in UCSI She is a great sister to have around..fun, chic and also quite close with me..i love her alot too!!

Beatrice is doing Clinical Phsycology at HELP..she is my porky sis..haha..i will rmb baking muffins and other stuff at her house..and EATING THEM!!haha..She is a strong Christian too!

Sharlyne is going to India to do dentistry on JPA..my hero..haha..she was my best friend, still is a good friend and a great Christian!

Altho Kache Wenying is not a Christian, she has helped me thru alot of difficult situations too..she is doing B&C at KTAR..

GURLZ, you guyz are the best sis' anyone could ask for!!keep on rawking!!

15. Joe Den, Amanda
My 2 best pals really inspire me..Not only are they smart at studying, they are great at music too!

Joe Den is my best friend in Badlishah. He really is a good friend to me!
Amanda is my best pal in school..she is a great friend too!!

GURLZ, you guyz are the best friends anyone could ask for!!keep on rawking!!

umm..
itz 1am nw
and im tired

if i dint mention ur name
itz not bcz i dun rmb u,
but itz cz im too tired..

but knw dat im praying for you guyz
and i wud like to thank you for being such great influences on my life.

so here is my salutation to all those
INSPIRERS OUT THERE
God bless!

current mood - Inspired

signing off,

1 opinion(s):

MarcusDS said...

MARIEL! I FORGOT TO ADD..

U INSPIRE ME TOO!!itz soo great to see you working your butt off for God!!PTL!!

MarcusDS