Saturday, February 14, 2009

the "desertion" and the hairdo..

im currently BUMMED out..
y?
we had merentas desa today..
and my accident foot is still hurting from the 9km..

huhu..
and like every year,
as it ALWAYZ happened..
i got "deserted" again..
by Joe and Zhi Ang..

ok la,
i give u 2 credit..
u 2 oni half desert me..
not like my Chio Min friends who ran off without looking back..
haha..

but u 2 did wait la..
so,
THANK YOU!

but dint expect the "see you later"
to be a "see you at the finish line"..lol

anywayz,
on a more fun and chic note..

Joe was asking me wad i wanna do with my hair
after SPM..
and i was thinking..
just leave it long
and ponytail..XD

but,
after watching american after last nite..
i KNOW EXACTLY WAD I WAN!!haha..

DISCLAIMER**: Im a 110% straight..but when it comes to pretty boys
with AWESOME hairdos, i go gaga over them..lol..
im straight arh..rmb dat!!

INTRODUCING

the awesome,
the amazing,
the faboulicious,
the very pretty..

CODY SHELDON..

hahaha..

HUH!!!

i KNOW!!
pretty rite?!!
i thought it was a gurl u knw..
and i was thinking..
"waah, this gurl is lenglui hor.."
but den,
randy said "hey cody"

and my jaw dropped..
like how it dropped when i saw guy britney..

yes, my friends..a britney impersonator from the opposite sex..lol

since i get kid readers as well,
i censored out the 2 back-up gurls..
but i tink i'll
leave "britney" alone
considering he is a guy niwayz..haha

but
BACK TO CODY!!

omg,
if he(or she) were a gurl,
i would totally have a FREAKING MEGA CELEBRITY CRUSH on
him(or her..whatever XD)

haha..

so,
my dear friends..
after my spm..
im gonna keep my hair to shoulder length..
and im gonna have a Cody Sheldon hair do..
MY DREAM HAIRDO!!
haha..

but to achive dat,
i have to lose weight 1st..
huhu...
so ive made a vow..
for Lent..
im oni gonna survive on fruit juice..
NOTHING ELSE..

laugh if u want..
hmmph..
i'll try my best..
*sarcastically* thanks SOOOO much for your support *rolls eye*
lol

btw,
he got ousted in AI..
sad la..
i wanted to see him go further..


and see whther he wud do any Sanjaya hairdos anot..
gosh..
Sanjaya makes me wanna go out and kill a cow..

anywayz..
jie nic is not replying me..
i tink shez charging her phone..
waaaa...

current mood - WANNA GET A FREAKING NEW HAIRDO!!
NOW!!

signing off,

0 opinion(s):