Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Negara - Bebas, atau sebaliknya?

I am studying for my Pengajian Am test and I just found something very contradicting in my reference book.


Negara
Negara merujuk kepada sesuatu masyarakat bebas yang menduduki kawasan atau wilayah dalam had sempadan tertentu dan diperintah oleh sesebuah kerajaan.

I know, I know. Don't worry, I'm not an anarchist. But, think about it. It's easily misunderstood. Right? To be governed here could also mean to be ordered around.

Well, I believe the definition of something doesn't lie on paper, but rather on how it is expressed in real life.

So what say you? Are you being governed? Or controlled.

Think about it. Or in the words of Isaac from Grey's Anatomy - Go home. Sleep on it. We'll talk more tomorrow. =)

God bless,
MarcusDS

0 opinion(s):