Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Love Series - Love and How to..

Greetings folks.


I have decided to do something a bit different. I am going to do a series of posts on the subject we all love and would love to know more - Love.

That's right folks. This series is entitled Love and How to. And as the title itself, it comprises of 2 parts, namely:-

1) Love
2) How to love

The 1st part will be an introduction to love. Hopefully, this part will answer a lot of questions we have about love. What is it actually? What does it feel like? Why do we love and love to be loved? etc.

The 2nd part will be a more practical part. Once we have a grasp on love, let's learn how to channel it out shall we not? =)

I don't claim to be a love guru. I don't know all there is to know on Love. I am not writing this based on how many girls I've slept with or how many blind dates I scored or how many dames I've wooed. And this is not a self help book telling you how to go out there and score a hottie tonight.

No. I am sincerely writing this for all you people out there looking for love, but in all the wrong places. I am writing this because I too have been in a failed relationship and I too have experienced the heartaches and depression.

And I'm writing this for all you lovebirds who just got together and need some help containing that lovely spark that could turn into a ravaging forest fire. =)

I hope this series will help you, whoever you are. I write this with my Christian perspective and my Christian views, but please know that this is also meant for non-Christians. If you are looking for a "passionate, how to start a love scene" series stop right now. This is not about that. This is about love in its purest form.

What's in it for me you ask. Well, as for me, this series will probably reveal to you the sentimental and romantic part of me that you might not know. And I too need to hear this or rather, read this as it's written down. This will be penned (or rather blogged) out of love, especially for you guys.

Much love,
MarcusDS

0 opinion(s):