Thursday, December 25, 2008

Wishlist..

itz here..
CHRISTMAS!!
the birth of my Saviour!!

Thank You God for Your gift to mankind!!!

here it goes..

my Christmas Wishlist..
is not how u guyz were expecting it..

1stly,
i dun really need anyth material like hp,
or camera, or laptop..

nope..

here goes :-
1. the book "the Upside down Kingdom"
2. more books on prayer
3. a SUCCESSFUL Kuantan mMYPG
4. to be united with my FWP friends
5. LYPG to flourish..
6. my bro to call home more often..
7. my mum and dad to be healthy..
8. more quality time with my parents..
9. some help with losing weight!!
10. goodwill to mankind..
11. my sis to do well in her finals..
12. to meet all my kaches and kai muis and all..haha..

last but not least..

13. for her to call me lil bro again..
=)..


datz it folks!!

letz just pray..
Father i thank You,
for all You have done for mankind,.
thank You for Your gift!!

and i love You Lord..
Jesus, help me experience each year
more and more of Your wonderful
presence!!

Kuantan folk!!
Praying for u guyz!!

signing off,
MarcusDS

0 opinion(s):