Monday, December 8, 2008

Remember remember the 9th of december..

okok..
evidently,
i stole that line from
V for Vendetta..

but,
why should we remember the 9th of Dec?

LEMME TELL U WHY PPL!!

cz,
3 of my friends..
are having their..

YOU GUESSED IT!!
their
B-U-R-F-D-A-Y..
keke..

1. Joe Den, my best friend (recently got promoted..XD)
2. Sharlyne, my best friend for 4 years (2000-2004)
and
3. Esther Wee, my comrade in the spiritual realm
and my good friend.

1st up,
JOE DEN!!

haha..hez the one in red..
yay..


monkey..
haha..

when he saw my birthday post on other people..
he smsed me saying
as his birthday grows nearer, he is more freaked out..


issac and joe..

WELL,
his birthday is here..
hey, everyone gets their chance
at humiliation joe,
but this..
(in a very rohd-gilbert-looking-into-the-sky-way)
...this is IMMORTALIZE-ATION!!
kaka..

niwayz,
i 1st met joe in 2006,
had heard (a lot) about him b4
from Amanda..

met him at violin class one time..
dint chat..
after dat,
when we had like, chatted..
i dun knw,
we instantly clicked..
kept on going on ALL sorts of nonsense..
would stay back after my violin class
wait for him to come and chat crap..
haha..

well..
this year,
transferred over to SMK Badlishah..
the 1st day at school..
he showed me where the toilet was..
and he stood outside to BOO me..
and it worked..
haha..

terrible vegetable this one..

Joe has been a good friend..

haha..poser..JD and i..
when im bored..
i can talk to him about anything
and everything..


during Hari Anugerah Cemerlang..
zhi wei, amanda, joe and me..

haha..
he knows most of secrets..
or well,
not-so-secrets..
keke..


joe and his bro..


joe and his sis..u see joe anne, u tumpang joe..haha..on my blog..
famous la u..

he is a good looking guy (says my malay friends)
he is kind-hearted and considerate (says me)
he is gk (says yi chern..XD)
and he is a'ite (says Amanda..)

joe and amanda..

haha..

he is very nice to his "peng you"

zhiwei, joe and ang..


joe and jasmine..

and even those he doesnt knw..


he oso takes weird photos..hahaha..

PBL time..


that was last year..joe, wad were u thinking?
u landed a huge red herring?hehe..


yvonne, vivien and joe..


according to him, this is one of his
WT* moments..


joe and his cousin who has promised to bring back
a russian girl for joe to marry..
joe, was it Olga or Anika u wanted?kakakaka

joe,
ure a good friend to me dude..
thanks for all the support uve given me,
will make more house calls next time..kakakaka..

HaPPy 16TH!


next up..
Sharlyne!!


hehe..
my relationship with Sharlyne is somewhat confusing..
she is 3 yrs my senior, same age as my bro..
and yes,
she was my longest standing best friend,
mentor, heroine and respected ex-confidante..

weird huh..
well,
i wun blog about wad happened..
cz, today is about the future,
not the past..


sharlyne and joel(the boy with specs - her bro..)

i met Sharlyne in Dec 2000
we instantly clicked..
(and i mean instantly as in INSTANTLY!)
haha..
God works in myterious ways..

i have always respected Sharlyne..
and i still do,
even after wad happened..



and i knw, some ppl who knw
wad went down might call me ungrateful..

but,
my parents are always my parents..
and my friends are always my friends..

i dun wanna look back to the past..
"take it with a pinch of salt" as my dad always says..

but,
the Sharlyne i knw,
is considerate, very very intelligent,
cool, a good friend, and a shoulder to lean on..

haha..
how did u tahan the weight of my head,
i'll nvr knw..!!haha..

she is oso a humble girl..
and a girl with zeal for God..

anywayz,
Sharlyne,
i wish u the best in India next year..
(yo guys, she got JPA to go study dentistry in India tau?
nw, if thatz not genius, i dun knw wad is!! )

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY!!

last
but
CERTAINLY,
not LEAST!!

ESTHER WEE!!

deep in thought..

woohoo..
this is another cool gurl..






me and esther..wad can i say, was having a bad hair day..XD

we have oni met once..
and dat spanned over a 3 day period..

but we are good friends (rite Esther?hehe)

Esther is the Methodist YF KL district President..
she is a God-fearing lawyer-to-be..

Esther praying..

Esther is like family to me..
y'knw y?
actually,
i oso dun knw..

but i really enjoyed the time spent at FWP with Esther,
and the rest of the guys..

makan


group photo..


big smiles people!

it made me realise,
im not alone in this..
and i may fall..
but i've got so many arms from my bros and sisses to support me..



Esther and Yvonne..

Esther is really on fire for God..
she tries to please Him in her daily life..
and when she talks about His goodness,
and just her passion,
i see the earnest and fervent character..
and i really see the character in Mark 10:15
when Jesus said dat,
those who do not receive the Kingdom of God
like a child, shall not enter..


Esther and Phoebe..


i see the Childlike faith (NOT CHILDISH)
in Esther..
and Esther,
im proud of ya girl!!



u make me wanna up my game..
u make me wanna make sure that my life is right with God..
and even when im wrong,
ur life shows to all,
that God's grace and Love,
is ENOUGH!!


Esther and phoebe..again..


and again..

im praying for ur ministry girl..
God bless u!!

guys, she sings pretty well too..
and she plays the guitar too..
cool heh..





Esther, Eunice, Jules and Lew Meng..

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY!!

the present i got for her..hahahaha..
as yosh said..someone mispronounced the Lee
and it became Wee..

and now,
time for prayer for ze' people..haha..

Dear Lord,
i thank You Lord,
that at strategic times,
You have placed these 3 people in my life..
and Lord,
i thank You dat i have learnt much from them..

for Joe Lord,
he is not a Christian,
and he doesn't know You,
but You know him oh Lord,
for You made him unique..
n i pray,
that You will bless him Lord,
dat one day,
he will come to know You..

help him when he is afraid,
when he feels he has no one,
let him turn to You Lord..

for Sharlyne,
i pray You grant her safety..
even as she is taking her break rite now..

i thank You God,
that she is grateful to You,
no matter what happens..
and i pray You will honour Your daughter Lord,
give her good grades,
let her shine for You,
and bless her and her family Lord..

For Esther Lord,
i pray You will guide her Lord,
keep her strong in times of need,
in times of frustration..
help her get thru tough times..
and bless the works of her hands oh Lord,
Lord, i thank You that she
has such a great passion for Your name..
let it burn in her, and bring glory to You oh Lord,

take care of Your creation Lord..
thank You Jesus,
in Jesus most precious name,
i pray,
Amen..

woohoo..
guys!!
LOVE U PPL!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

p/s - i would like to wish Lester, Eunice's bro a happy 16th birthday too,
i dont knw u dude,
but i knw ur sis..
and i tink shez great..
and since ure the guy..
u must be wonderful too,
if not better..kaka..
hope to knw u one day..
God bless..

p/p/s - Happy 18th to Priscilla Tang too!!

it was nice knowing u..

God bless..enjoy ur hols..XD

signing off,
MarcusDS

2 opinion(s):

Joe Den said...

hahaha thx alot man~ really really appreciated... u put so many pics of me!!!! *touched* Urgh I hated the pics of me last year 0_o haha You're a great friend too... I'm glad we met and I'll remember this blog post of yours 4ever~~ lolol XD

MarcusDS said...

im happy u like it!!BUT I SAID LOOK AT IT AT 12AM ONI!!TONITE!!wad la u..