Sunday, December 7, 2008

Narnia, and BEYOND!!



Vietnam Poster


call me a freak,
but im totally a narnia freak!!
lol..

i really really
have this "thang" goin on
with the movie..

wad do i like about Narnia?
well,
1stly,
i like the centaurs..



2ndly,
i LOVE the war strategy!!




Caspian with a torch..i tink tis was the underground part
when they were going to break the "tiang-tiang"


High King Peter fighting a Telmarine soldier..

3rdly,
last but the best of all,
i LOVE ASLAN!!


Aslan at the Stone Table..


Aslan with Lucy..

Narnia
is my fav movie
other then LOTR

mayb i'll blog about it another time..

People say Narnia is
fashioned after the bible,
and Aslan is Jesus..

some of it is true,
some of it has been perverted by the big H(hollywd)
i dnt knw,
i dint like the romance between Su and Caspian!!


when the Pevensies 1st reach Aslan's How..

but aniwayz,
i believe that
Christ will bring victory to us,
just as Aslan brings victory to Pete..

my fav quote in Narnia : Prince Caspian?
"Or have you forgotten who really defeated the White Witch?"

it makes me rmb,
in this life,
im mortal,
so itz not me..
bt Christ within me..

for He who is in me,
is greater than he in the world..

Narnia is sorta a soul-check for me..
itz one of those shows that really makes me
question my motives in the things i do..

WAITING
FOR
THE VOYAGE OF DAWN TREADER!!



signing off,
MarcusDS

1 opinion(s):

Anonymoussaid...

Have you ever read the books? They are so much better than the movies. I am reading them to my 3 boys. (They are aged 3, 5 & 7 years.) We are up to the Voyage of the Dawn Treader.

We got to see the 'Dawn Treader' at Movieworld and climb aboard and have a look. The boys and I loved it.

I agree. I hated the romance between Caspian and Susan. Wasn't necessary at all. (And isn't in the books.)

I found your blog by googling images for Narnia for my eldest sons birthday. He wants to have a Narnia theme for his birthday party. :)