Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Short Summary..

b4 my new year post tonite..
just wanna do this..

short summary of
Twenty-Oh-8

-> celebrated dadz bday Jan 1
-> celebrated Ann Ran's bday at TAO and CitiBOX (sing-Kay)
-> transferred sch on March 24th
-> had a very lonely bday on march 28th
-> Joined sch choir competition till states, April
-> performed for Tunku Bendahara of Kedah for HAC, May
-> went for CiP, May 31st-June 2nd
-> went for piano grade8 retest(3rd time)
-> went for MYPG at Kluang, July 19th
-> got my merit for piano grade8, July 30th
-> went for PBL competition, July 30
-> went for piano grade8 theory test, August 18th
-> Kulim Combined Youth Prayer Meeting, 20th August
-> passed theory, early october
-> exams and exams, oct-nov
-> Christmas preparation
-> FWP in KL, Nov 21-24
-> Start of LYPG Kulim, Dec 1
-> more Christmas preparation
-> went Alor Setar, dec 19th
-> Christmas evangelistic service, 20th Dec
-> went penang for 2 day vacation with godparents, 21-22 Dec
-> Christmas Eve Service 24th Dec
-> Christmas Service at KWMC, 25th Dec
-> LYPG and farewell at jie Nic's house, 26th
-> jie Nic went NS, jie Kuria went back to KT, 27th
-> spring cleaning, 28th
-> went out for YES Man with Cindy and her friend, 30th

which brings us to today..
haha..

i would like to thank these ppl,
for the wonderful year they have given me..
.

my Lord and Saviour

Jesus Christ
THANK YOU LORD!!ALL GLORY BE TO YOU!!

my parents:
Pastor Silas and Aunty Jo
mummy and daddy, thanks for everyth, for all your sacrifices,
i love u two..thank you for all you have put up with me..
happy bday pa..

aunties and uncles:
aunty gulab and unc qisty XD
thank you aunt and unc, for all dat you all have blessed our family..
i love u guyz!!

aunty li chu and aunty soo in

thank you aunties..for supporting our youth prayer..

aunty and unc Lee
thank you aunty and unc, you 2 are the best godparents one could wish for!!
thanks for taking me out and belanja-ing me here and dere..
hope to spend more time with you guyz..

Dr Wan and aunty Theresa

Unc and aunty, thank you guyz for all the pressies and all the good food..
thanks for being a blessing to us!!

aunty susan, aunty may, aunty chua, uncle jeffrey, aunty irene,
aunty lei wah, aunty carol

it was great knowing you all at CiP!!

FWPers and MYPGers and CiPers:
Yosh
yosh my man, it is great to knw a guy like u..
thanks for all the advice!!

Isaac
thanks dude, thanks for the encouragement and stuff!!

Serena
thanks for encouraging me when i was down..

Abigail Ann
hey sis, congratz!!thanks for listening..

Japh
yo dude, CLEAN your room!!haha..

Esther
thanks woman..hahahaha..lol..

Eunice
thanks for being an inspiration

Cheng Yee

thanks for the laughs

Phoebe Tan
thanks for the prayers!!thank you for your time!!

Naomi

thanks for the words of encouragement

Jordan

thanks for the blurryness!!haha

Tirzah
great knowing u!!

Yvonne Lim

miss 20 more..thanks for fetching me to the pharmacy!!haha..

Yew Meng

great knowing u dude!!haha..great laughs we had!

Timothy
thanks for fetching us frm PPBC back to KL!!haha..
praying for u dude!!

Joan
thanks for being an inspiration!!u go gurl!!

Joy
it was comforting to c someone else who dusnt like addmath..haha

Pek Ying and Wei Wey

thanks for listening to my jokes!!haha..

Phoebe Chua, El and Celina
thanks for having us at Alor Setar!

ebb, becky, keane, jenlyn, samuel and david
it was great knwing u guyz at CiP..c u guyz next yr..
MORE TWISTIES!!haha..

Ju Lee
Thanks for being a dear friend!ahaha...
thanks for BoB!!

Jessica Kan
thanks for being an inspiration!!haha..
God bless jess eternally..!!

my sch-mates:

joe
thanks for the laughs,
the scoldings
and the xiao qi-ness joe!!haha..
u really cracked me up this yr..
thanks for the house calls!!

amanda

thanks for being a good friend to me..

yi theng

thanks for the 100plus!!haha..u still owe me pizza..haha

izzie
thanks for being a good student!!haha...

zulaikha
thanks for the kuih-raya!!haha..

masyita

thanks for helping me..

siti
thanks for GALAXIE and all the JB posters..haha..

the malay boys in my class
thanks for making me laugh..

kishen

thanks for being a good friend..hahaha..pai tiong!!

joshua j

thanks for attending LYPG and praying with me in sch dude!!haha..

annie, zhi ang, zhi wei, vivian, wei theng, yu shin, zhi chyi,
yi chern, ying tze

thanks for being great buddies!!

brudder

haha..thanks bro!!

ann ran
FOOD RAWKS!!haha..

gucci, koay, si jing, chun san, li yang, ping wey, zhan zhi and pei gent
thanks for hanging out with me!!

chun wei
yo dude..thanks for being a good buddy!!

friends:
kache
thanks ka che, for everyth!!

dorea
for being the best student ever!!haha

cindy
for taking me out

giaps
for the movies, for the slurpees and the topups..haha..

pri
for being our faithful supporter!!ahah

jj Nic
thanks for alwayz being there jie..
thanks for the encouragements and the goodies
and the present..
and the cheeer..
love ya

jj Kuria
thanks for taking me out to movies
and for being crazy with me..lol
love ya

jj Bea
thanks for being my porky sis!!

sharlyne
for being a good pal!!

suet yoong, debbie, mariel, fleur
thanks for being friends who i can count on!!

TO ALL PEOPLE I MISSED OUT!!
trust me,
i DID NOT meant 2..
but my fingers are tired..

thanks guyz,
u rawk!!

Lord,
i thank You for placing these ppl in my life
thank You dat they have all made an impact on my life..

Lord,
i pray that You will bless these ppl and prosper them oh God!!
thank You Lord,
in Jesus name i pray,
Amen.

some of u are crazy XD
some of u are not..

but u all RAWK!!hehe

happy new year folks!!
are you ready, to embrace 2009?
I AM!!woohoo!!
wait..
aiyor..
next yr f5..
not so ready now..
lol..haha

signing off,
MarcusDS




0 opinion(s):