Monday, July 6, 2009

singing songs sung by singers who sing songs..

recorded 2 short choruses at church last friday..
testing out the recording so that can do
esther's malay song draft for the MYPG worship album..

so i did this 2 choruses..

This is my desire


This is my desire.mp3 - Hillsong

Lord i give You my heart
i give You my soul
i live for You alone
every breath that i take
every moment im awake
Lord have Your way in me

Love unfailing


Love unfailing.mp3 - Hillsong

Jesus i believe in You
and i would go
to the ends of the earth
to the ends of the earth
for You alone are the Son of God
and all the world will see
You are God
You are God

did a recording using recordpad..
played the 1st recording and recorded the 2nd one over it..
no vocal editing wad-so-ever (aku bangga..lol)..
very blunt bcz i had to remove the static..
crazy statics at church..lol..

hope you guyz like it..

signing off,

0 opinion(s):