Friday, July 10, 2009

a case of broken highlights, dented bumpers and divine protection..

i was on my motorbike just now..
on my way to church and i was singing..
and i dint notice a guy signaling to enter a jalan..
so i overtook him..
and he hit my rear from the side..

my vehicle?
Modenas Kris..

his weapon of choice?
Toyota Harrier..


i heard a sickening thud..
and i anticipated a fall..
my face scrunched up..
ready to scream as i hit the pavement..

it didnt come..
instead of falling..
i wobbled for 5 seconds,
and regained my balance
all while my bike was moving forward..

my was actually in shock for the rest of the journey..
my mouth was opened..
and i kept saying "WOW"..

this has been one of my many impending accidents..
ive not been known to be the smart one..
so, ive met many situations where i almost..
almost..
got hit, or hit something..

but this is the 1st time i really had contact with another vehicle..
and it just shows that how fast it happens..
that u dun even see it coming..

im ok..
other then being shocked a bit..
other den dat, im good..

i smsed my MYPG and FWP family..
i got some weird replies..

Derek said :
Thank God he wasn't going fast or your brains would have splattered all over the road..

i replied saying he had a good imagination and he said
Derek : It sure makes u feel very blessed by God now hey?

lol..

i was expecting a scolding from PB..
cause she alwayz scolds me when i report such things to her
but she just said Praise the Lord..
i asked why she dint scold me..
PB : Immune d to your stories.

lol..

LaiYee who is an equally "geng" driver like me said
LaiYee: God memang also protected me many times, esp my kecuaian.. Takek n testify He is good! =)
Joyce Ang : Amen, but i pity the driver..

Pastor Jit : Wow. Praise the Lord that you are ok. I think you have enough experiences that you can write a book.. Adventure on the road with Marcus..=)

btw, congratz pastor jit on ur boy boy!!

Jocelyn the best la..
i sent her the sms..
she said
Lyn : You send sms to the wrong person is it marcus?

?!

after i said i meant to send it to her..

Lyn : U were on ur motorbike?r u ok nw?gosh, that sounds dangerous..

??!!

dat was the reaction i was looking for on the 1st take..lol!!

anywayz..
conclusion is,
God is good..
and He has saved me more den once from my foolishness..
He truly is great!
and worthy to be praised..

thnx to the rest who were equally concerned..
Yvonne
Mi (sorry i scared u Mi)
Pipi Jie
Wei Wey
Sis Joanna Yun
Ah ma (little bit more you dun have ah gong adi)
Dorea
Joy
Paulus
Joe (haha..singing hor..i'll try not to next time..lol)

Psalm 91:7-8
7A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
8You will only look with your eyes
and see the recompense of the wicked.

oh yeah..
do u knw where the car hit me?


Joe said im lucky..
say wad u want peopl..
for me,
itz divine! XD

signing off,

1 opinion(s):

ezra said...

A lesson to be careful on the road eh? Take care man, I'm a klutz by nature and I've been protected many times as well all though not in as dramatic a fashion as your encounter.

Drive safely. Not many car drivers like motorcycles overtaking them just incase you didn't know =P