Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy Birthday..

with my rant aside..
let me shift to a happier topic..

9th July..

is my brother's birthday..
and also..

YVONNE'S bday!!

Happy Burfday guyz!!

i dun have much time to blog..
so i'll just post up pictures of these two wonderful souls!!

JOHN..






YVONNE..



Lord,
i commit these 2 souls into Your hands..
Lord,
You know Your plans for them..
i pray that You'd guide them into doing wadz true and pure..
let them experience Your love each day..
speak to them..
and let them know Your will
Protect them and keep them from all harm Lord..
in Jesus name i pray..
Amen..

p.s - sorry guyz, i spent all my online time ranting on the education system..
koh..ure a great brother..and i do miss u alot!!
yvonne ..you're my 1st twin!!lol..dont fall on ur bum bum anymore (our 1st msn chat..lol)

signing off,

1 opinion(s):

VON said...

oh my goodness, you sweet lil sugar covered muffin of a person!
hahaha twinny here loves you looong time! we should sing together one day. been planning it for 2 years already! hahaha ;p

thanks again for everything.
von xx