Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Birthday - Part 3, After Party..


for part 1
for part 2

okie..
so i have been meaning to blog
for the past few days..

but..
due to some probs..
dint get to..

and im not ganna b able to use internet for a full week
next week..
LONG STORY!!

anywayz..

after the party on saturday..
on sunday,
there was the after party..hehe

this birthday has felt very special
tho i dint get many gifts..
but,
the ppl who have been involved to make this happen..
they are the best..

joe says itz bcz of all the parties i helped plan and execute..lol..
mine is soo special this yr cz it spanned over 3 days..hahaha..

when i went to sch..
there was a cake waiting for me..
tada..thanks joe..

silly me..lol

i was supposed to make a wish AND than blow out the candle..
but, i closed my wish and exhaled, and the candle went out..hahahaha..see the smoke?

uhh..skip..haha
thye yee and me..lol..joe den dont b jealous k?!haha

from my class mates..
signed by
Annie
Nirshanti
Ezany
Wahida
Zulaikha
Yi Chern
Jia Jia

the contents..haha

annie gave me this..haha..the only living present..
lol..itz in my hall now..and the flower is blooming..lol..

Zu gave me this..

yi chern gave me 10 cadbury chocs in a lovely teddy plastic..haha..
i ate one, gave 7 away, 2 gave to my parents..lol

i got this mug from my mum..ori k?haha

from that day, amanda chose this card..haha

overall,
i love my birthday..
haha..

thanks guyz..

signing off,

0 opinion(s):