Saturday, April 25, 2009

Things i would NEVER(maybe) SAY!!

i got this from Amanda Shiew's blog..
she is the same gang
as
Mariel & Suet Yoong..

thus the good article-writing-skills.. go see her blog..


1) List 20 things that you want to say people, but never will
2) Don’t say who they are

3) Never discuss it again


--
1) Why do u need to be so kepo? Stop asking questions PULEEZZZ..

2) Ask my comment then scold me? Chao gi na..next time dun ask me la!

3) The only reason im up so late chatting to u is bcz someone hasnt replied me on MSN yet
..

4) Does dat have a double meaning?


5) If only you knew..itz the small things that makes me happy..


6) SHADDAP LA..keep talking and talking..

7) I really am sorry, but since u said drop it..okay..


8) The advice u just gave reminded me of the same stupid thing u did a while back..

9) I have done so much for you, and you repay me like this?!

10) Bursh your teeth. Seriously.


11) Hey, you're not THAT smart..i oni borrow your homework cz your the only person i knw who will let me.

12) I don't care what you wear. You can just dress in your underwear BUT CAN WE PLEASE JUST GO ALREADY?!


13) I have to put up with your pek chek-ness and YOU SCOLD ME FOR APOLOGIZING?


14) Whatever happened to "i'll b there." ?


15) You have a pretty face. And i tink thatz a good enough consolation for not having good brains..

16) I'm not exactly sorry. But i'll apologize if it pleases you.


17) I thought you would understand.


18) Crap, i just gave u the nicer bun. XD

19) You can kiss my big,fat,royal *censored*, but i am NOT gonna do that for you.

20) I just saved you from your stupidity. Kiss my feet.

--

After this..
i find out im sooo evil..
lol..
talk about the need for character shaping..

God help me!!

signing off,

0 opinion(s):