Saturday, April 25, 2009

i like..

I like
Where we are
When we drive
In your car
I like where we are
Here

the song by Hello Goodbye tells us ALOT bout what he likes..
driving in the car..
being where they are..lol..

here are some "i likes" :

1. i like long hair

2. i like friends(both sexes) putting their head/hand/elbow on my shoulder

3. i like talking weird

4. i like being mentioned in blogs, smses, emails (in good ways la)
thanks numi..=)

5. i like when im the 1st to find out things..even if itz irrelevant

6. i like imagining im conducting an orchestra

7. i like zooming out

8. i like little gestures..thumbs up, a nod, wink, smile

9. i like crying

10. i like laughing

11. i like sweet and salty sttuff

12. i like being able to comfort ppl

13. i like being able to advise ppl

14. i like it when the ppl whom i try to spend all my time with,
spend more time with me..

15. i like being the center of attention (subconsciously)

16. i like to sing in the bathroom

17. i like to read in the toilet..

18. i like to think in the toilet..itz quiet..the oni sound is my..uhh..

19. i like when girls tell me their guy probs and guyz tell me their guy probs..
LOL

20. i like theology

21. i like holding hands with my mum

22. i like jamming..

those are a few "i likes"
mayb more next time..

signing off,

0 opinion(s):