Friday, March 27, 2009

Birthday - Part 1

haha..
in 35 minutes,
i will be 17..

went out to eat with friends just now..
really enjoyed my pre-birthday or birthday eve party..
haha..

went to LemonTree to makan..
Joe was there..
Amanda was there..
Zhi Ang was there..
Andy came..much later..

but..
it was soo fun..
here are some photos..

blurry,
but full of significance..

what i ate..

what amanda ate..

the ever beautiful amanda..thanks cutes!!!

my cake..haha

joe FINALLY can smile adi!!haha
frm left : Zhi Ang, Me and Joe
back: Andy..

zhi ang weird smile..haha

zhi ang punya k660 tangkap punya..

me cutting the cake

cutting somemore..

zhi ang feeding me..haha

andy and i

cutes and i..lol..i like this pic too!!haha


all hands dig in!!

the aftermath!!

THANK YOU ANDY FOR THE CAKE!
THANK YOU AMANDA FOR THE SPAGETTI AND ICECREAM!
THANK YOU JOE FOR BELANJA-ING ME!
and
THANK YOU ZHI ANG FOR REMINDING ME OF THE CALORIES!


YOU GUYZ RAWK!!

current mood - appreciated..

and..
there is another person i wud like to thank..
this person doesnt want to be named..
but this person is really really special to me..
this person is my hero..and my confidante..
and i wud like to thank this person for making my birthday memorable..
and for me to knw this person still cares..
i feel warm and bubbly..
bless you..
you knw who you are..
=)

signing off,

1 opinion(s):

Anonymoussaid...

HAPI BITHRDAY MARCUS!!!!!^^
Enjoy it!!!!