Monday, July 26, 2010

Inconsistent indifference..

"Marcus, God answered your prayers!"


But I didn't pray for his grandmother to pass away and for him to have an accident 2 days later so that I can take his place.

Why do I feel so bad?

Going for choir nationals next weekend. Part of me is happy that I am going to sing, part of me is weary. So what I am actually feeling is indifference I guess?

Don't know what to feel!

I am truly amazed at how inconsistent I can be! Gosh! How can I be so passionate and yet so indifferent at the same time? It's so like me to be inconsistently indifferent ALL THE TIME!

Which brings me to my question.

Is there anyone in the world who is consistent 24/7 365 days a year?

God, give me strength! I need Your strength.

Signing off,
MarcusDS

0 opinion(s):