Friday, January 9, 2009

a whole new year..

it has finally sunk it..
or has it?

lol..

itz been 9 days into the new year
5 days "wasted" at school..
and tonnes of HOMEWORK!!

haha..

i guess even if i DONT want to believe it,
itz a fact..

im FORM 5 now..
ai ai ai..

and b4 i even got used to it..
a week adi zoom pass..

like..

WHAT?!!

42more weeks to SPM..
and den free!!hehe..

after SPM
going DTS(hopefully)
hopefully get all A1..
get JPA..
go do some nonsense degree..
prob one dat will b useful in wadever field God chooses to send me..
like DUHH..
get back, go bible coll..
bcm church planter in some ulu place..
get married(wasseh..hehe)
have kids (cheh waaah..)
have grandkids..

lol..

musnt count my chickens b4 they egg..
i mean my eggs b4 they chicken..
i mean my chickens b4 they hatch..

lol..

ok..im blurr..

heres to a new year..

Lord,
open my eyes,
let me have a clearer view

clear all obstacles of drawing close to You this year
and help me be someone who glorifies Your name..
help me grow less proud and more humble..
help me do more and talk less..

in Jesus name i pray
Amen..

signing off,
a clueless fella XD
MarcusDS

1 opinion(s):

MarcusDS said...

NOTE TO SELF : FINISH UR SPM 1st!!haha