Thursday, January 15, 2009

ONE VOICE?!

i knw this is a bit overdue, but i felt that i shud blog about this..

i read this in the newspaper a few days ago, and i was furious and agitated to say the least..


One Voice? One Voice?

Im sorry Mr Prime Minister, but the Parliament does not speak for me on this one!

i am in NO WAY angry at Israel! I do not condemn Israel! Who am I? Some time in my life i have "killed" someone, emotionally and mentally. Everyone has "killed" someone at some point!

Look at the hopes the government "killed off" when they refused to review Lina Joy's case. and the Altantuya case? Don't get me started!

TO ALL MPs IN MALAYSIA! YOU DO NOT SPEAK FOR ME!!

I love Israel..i don't even know Israel, i dont even have a Jewish friend, and yet, my heart weeps for this nation. Israel, they were and still are the physical chosen nation of God. My spiritual forefathers came from that nation! My brothers are in that land? How can i condemn them, the ones i love?

Yes, indeed, Love transcends all things and blinds us to ones fault.

I do not say Israel is guiltless. Yes, Israel did wrong in their airstrikes and in their bombing. But YOU CAN'T CLAP YOUR HANDS WITH JUST ONE HAND! If you see it that way, BOTH are at fault. Who to blame? Who am i to blame? you tell me! It is normal human instinct to retaliate, isn't it?

Palestine has a part to play. Israel has a part to play. Both are at fault, and because of it, so many people are dying! But this i say to my Israelians brothers.

I stand by you. If no other nation will stand by you, realise this, I STAND BY YOU! and the Christian Nations stands by you. The nation called unto God as His own stands by you.

This is my prayer for you Israel..

Deut 20:1-4

1When thou goest out to battle against thine enemies, and seest horses, and chariots, and a people more than thou, be not afraid of them: for the LORD thy God is with thee, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.

2And it shall be, when ye are come nigh unto the battle, that the priest shall approach and speak unto the people,

3And shall say unto them, Hear, O Israel, ye approach this day unto battle against your enemies: let not your hearts faint, fear not, and do not tremble, neither be ye terrified because of them;

4For the LORD your God is he that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.

My heart weeps for both Israel and Palestine. May the Lord vindicate and may He solve it in His time.

Lord,
I offer a prayer for both
the Israelites and Palestinians
Oh Lord,
only You understand the pain
and the woes that are going on
Lord,
i pray for Your grace on both sides
Lord,
we know that this is inevitable
Lord,
we pray for Your protection on Your people
and even on those who are not Yours
Lord,
there is nothing more i can
i pray for Your grace Lord Jesus
In Jesus name
Amen

Signing off,
MarcusDS

0 opinion(s):