Tuesday, November 18, 2008

we went..SHOPPING!!


today
my parents took me shopping..
haha..
which is rare..
unless my mum really needs stuff,
we dun go out so far
to SUNWAY!!..

haha..

niwayz..
we were browsing around for decoratives for Christmas..
dint find any worth buying..

so,
instead,
my mum went to Giant..

now, when my mum goes to a superstore..
herez what she does :
1. If itz junk food, she looks for the cheapest..
if not, she looks for quality stuff but still on the cheap side..
2. She compares the price with the price at our local grocery store
or mini-mart..
3. She will do some mental math..
4. She either purchases it, or she puts it back..

I think itz a neat habit..
itz kinda cool(in a way)..
but not so cool(in another way..)..

here is what i mean..


OHMIGOSH!!look at all the CHIPSMORE!!
ME WANT ME WANT ME WANT

out of ALL the nice, delicious cookies..
she bought..



high-fibre..HIGH FIBRE..
im fine, i dun have constipation ok?
haha..
but wtv, i enjoy food on the whole..XD..


LOOK!!

itz Hershey's signature chocolate syrup..
i havent had it since i was what?
6?
I WANT I WANT!!

nope,
she walks straight pass the Hersheys..

huhuhuhu..
me:

dissapointed..


look closely..

all those sausages..and none of them..
are mine..

me:

WAAA

haha..

United State..
by this we KNOW..
itz def made in China..haha..


we den went to makan..

at IS BOWL RICE..

IS bowl,WAS bowl,WERE bowl,
HAD bowl, BE bowl, BEEN bowl,
WILL BE bowl..

haha..

dad had this..


i had this..


mum had this..


the food ok lor..not to say the best we
have eaten..


after makan,we went HOME..haha..


well, it wasnt a total loss for me..

my new sunnies..
hehe..

me:

WHAT??!!CANT U SEE IM CONTENTED?

THANK U PA!THANK U MA!

haha..

signing off,
MarcusDS

2 opinion(s):

Joe Den said...

LOL tis post is funny!!! lol tiru me abit abit ar keke high fibre! lololololol keep fit arrr XD

MarcusDS said...

hahaha..oklo..haha..ure the Master of Blogging..haha..i learn from the best..haha