Friday, November 21, 2008

old stuff..


well..
was going thru some old stuff on my computer..
and i found this..



the "he-is-serious-but-im-not"


the "he-is-opening-up-now"


the "he-is-suddenly-overcome-by-somekinda-fit-i-dun-knw
-wads-wrong-with-me"


the "now-he-is-overboard-and-just-being-mean-and-
i-still-dun-knw-wads-wrong-with-me"

XD

TRUST ME!!
ive gotz lotz of where that came from..
haha..

haha..
now u guyz knw how i looked like in 2005..

lol..

this was taken in 2005 with my bro, John..

seeing these pictures
kinda makes me realise, that
HEY, i ACTUALLY do miss him..

i used to think..
WOOHOO John is OUTTA THE WAY!!

but,
that lasted wad..2 days?

haha..
no one to bicker with..
no one to quarrel with..
no one to pick on me..

i miss being the spotlight..
haha..

koh..
i miss u..
haha..
hope u still rmb us as ur family..
and rmb dat
wadever it is,
we will alwayz b here for u..
even when the world fails u..
we wont, neither will God..

love u..
huggz..

g'dday matie

XD

signing off,
MarcusDS

0 opinion(s):