Thursday, November 20, 2008

the velly the happie the birthday..=)


ok..
im in semangat blogging again today..
hehe..

today(21/11/08)..
is the birthday of 2 people i knw..

1st up..

CHIBI!!


haha..

i met this energetic 16(officially) year old
on friendster.

and we just clicked..lol..
shez my Jelly Bean btw..
VE VEEL KEEL JOO..
XD

haha..added her, and started chatting
all kindsa nonsense..

shez the one who was da 1st person
to support my xanga blog by posting
a comment..
haha..

well,
wad i knw about her is this..

shez a ANIME loving person..
shez very very into J-Rock..
shez likez to go to CF(Comic Fiesta..)



shez tough..
very firm..
she fights for wad she tinks is betoi(altho sometimes she is salah XD)
haha..


quite the photogenic one i wud have to add too..=)

overall,
she is a good person
who knws wad to say
when to say..
she can b a joker too..

lol


LOLZ..

HAPPIE SWEET 16 CHIBI!!
FINALLY XD!!

2ndly,
UNCA CHRISTY!!


he is my uncle..
married to my aunty
my only indian(non-punjabi) uncle on
my dadz side..

UNCA QISTY
is DA BEST UNCA U CUD WISH FOR!!

haha..
i alwayz enjoy having him around..

datz my sis..not me..haha

when he is at my house...
he will ask me to massage him..
and while i do that,
he wud go to..

zzz..


besides, he shares our love for food..haha..
datz my aunt btw..

i still rmb,
when me and my bro stayed at his house..
we taught him swimming..

and he took us out..
go makan,
planetarium..
buy DVD..

im very grateful to this loving uncle of mine..
he has helped my family so much
and we are truly indebted to him..


UNCA CHRISTY!!
I LOVE U!!
haha..
missing u here..

time for prayer..
(eventho u are not Christian Chibi, u cant escape this..muahaha)

Lord,
i thank You for placing there 2 people in my life..
2 people who have impacted my life..
both in the positive..

i thank You for creating them so uniquely..
and i pray Oh God,
that You will bless them in all they do..

dat You will be there for them
when they call on You..

and eventho Chibi doesnt knw You..
You know her oh Lord,
for You created her..

and for Uncle Christy,
i pray that he will grow each day
in the likeness of You..
dat he will grow closer to You..

bless them oh Lord..
safe and out of harm's way..
in Jesus Name,
Amen..

okie folks..
haha..
will have 2 more ppls birthday coming up in
the next week..

so BRACE YOURSELVES!!

XD

signing off,
MarcusDS

0 opinion(s):