Friday, May 15, 2009

my list..

i have some sad
but yet great news..

my jie got accepted into taylors to do her ICPU..
international canadian pre-u..
den, a later offer came,
now..
shez going to canada to do her pre-U..

isnt that GREAT news?
the sad ting?
i wont be seeing her for a year..
huhuhu..

want to cry everytime i tink bout it..
but..
like Joe said..
she will have to go someday..
better early before i get too attached..

but still..
she has been a great help to me in my times of distress..
and she is a good friend and trustable confident..

so..
i decided to do a list..

and im going to call it..

THINGS TO DO WITH JIE BEFORE JIE GOES TO OVA-CEEES..

1. Catch a movie with her..
2. take her for a spin when i get my license..
3. make her take me for a spin when she gets her license..(which will be a week ealier.)
4. go foodie with her and pri..
5. cook a meal or to for her (maybe 3)
6. splash on her birthday..(in progress..hehehehe)
7. do some devotions together..

those are just a few of the things i could think of on short notice..
lol..

anywayz..
thanks jie..
love u..

signing off,

0 opinion(s):