Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Facebook Quiz real score..

Joe Den - 93.5%
we've done some pretty crazy things together..
and u knw stuff bout me others dnt knw..
so..kudos..

Kuria Silas - 92%
i give u 92 cz we're family
and u do knw me alot more den others..
plus u taught in Chio Min when i was there..
so u knw my "attitude"..lol

John Silas - 90%
we shared the same room for 15 years..
u knw me well enough..

Jing Ning - 85%
we've done alot of stuff together..
especially in Chinese Orchestra..
u knw my eating habits and some of my secrets..

Jia Jia, Jia Yie, Sin Yee - 79%
ive spent equal amount of time with u gals...
and u ppl do knw my behaviour at sch..

Firas - 78%
we've had laughs and shared jokes but not
man to man talks (LOL)..

Subhaa - 76%
same class..so u knw my gelagat..

Angelina Tang, Jessica Mary - 70%
i knew u gurls when i was a kid,
but we lost touch..
hopefully can get to knw each other better lo..
lol

Yeoh Yennee, Jen Lyn - 69%
i dun tink u gurls have had the time to really get to knw me..
but overall, great score..
looking forward to knowing u guyz better..

i knw itz a bit shordy and a bit weird..
im just sien..
but niwayz..
thanks for taking my quiz!!

signing off,
MarcusDS




0 opinion(s):