Friday, May 22, 2009

how i got my P..

i really really really
REALLY
wanna thank God..

here is my testimony..

i have been having flu,
and i mean real flu,
not the i-wanna-ponteng-school kinda flu..
this is the mean, real, body-aching, head-throbbing, fever flu..

this morning i got up and i wasnt feeling any better..
so..
my driving instructor picked me up at 8.30
(he said 8, but he is alwayz late an hour or so)

so..
i went to the driving sch..
registered..
sesat-ed bcz i dint knw where to wait..
got my number..
and den sat down and waited at the wrong section for 15mins..
finally realised that i was supposed to do jalan raya 1st..
went to sit at the correct section (finally)
and my name kena panggil..

now,
my driving instructor had alwayz used the new kancil to teach me..
itz like much easier to control den the old kancil la..
and he only..i repeat only taught me Jalan A..
casually showed me Jalan D..
but he focused on Jalan A..

so,
now i get in the car..
itz an old kancil..
i pull my chair forward (my legs are short)
check my mirrors,
check the gear (crap, itz the stiff kind..)
check the steering (oh oh..)
and put my seatbelt on..

and all this while the JPJ guy is like
"Cepat, buka enjin..Panas!"

and in my mind i go..
"Lord soften this man's heart, Oh Lord sikidilikabararabara.."

hahahaha..
i literally started praying in tongues..
and praying for protection..
and reciting "when im afraid, i will trust in Thee"

i turn to the guy and he says..
"Kita jalan kot Jalan C nor.."

*record screeches sound effect*
"uhhh..saya cuma diajar Jalan A.."
"ah, tapi kita ikot Jalan C.."

and, im too dark to blush..
but, i could feel the blood rushing at my neck..
more tongues,
more vigorous reciting,
more praying..

but, at the same time..
i felt calm..
like God was by my side..

suddenly the JPJ fella says
"Kamu pandu dulu, saya akan tunjuk jalan"

PRAISE THE LORD
HALLELUJAH!

haha..

so,
tunjuk he did..
and i went jalan C..
i got a 17/20
missed 3 marks which were because:
1. i was too frightened to go up gear 4
2. i saw a van slowing down, but i dint slow down
3. i kept on signalling even when it was my right of way

so i got that over with..

at this time it was already 10.15..
so..
i headed over to the bukit-parking-3 penjuru course..
by this time,
i was having a spliting headache..
it was pretty bad..
and the hot sun was not helping..

and i was getting nervous,
bcz alot of the old mak cik were failing at the hill itself..
and fail one means fail all adi u knw..
so..
i was also getting scared..

and the sun was blazing..
so i prayed..
i said
"God, im having a bad headache..and i tink im goin to faint..
can u please dim the lights?"

u knw wad?
almost immediately,
the sun went behind the clouds and there was a breeze..

isnt that awesome?
how great is our God huh..

so..
i waited..
and waited..
and waited..

my turn came at 11.50

imagine that..
1hr 20 mins of waiting..

i got into the kancil..
and this one was even more beat up..
half dead car..
and i kept mati engine..
and den i realised,
eh, terlupa lepas handbrake..
keke, my bad..

haha..
even the other ppl were laughing at me..

so i went up the bukit..
i told God,
God help me Lord..

up bukit..
brake..
down bukit..
pass..

side parking..
1st pole..
4th pole..
back tyre..
front tyre..
whole car in..
whole car out..
pass..

so far so good..

3 point turning..
in..
reverse..
out..
pass..

end result : I PASSED MY DRIVING EXAM!!..

isn't God great..
He never fails to amaze me..
even when i havent been a very good servant these past 2 weeks..
He still proves that His faithfulness does not depend on my works..
all the more shows that grace CANNOT be repayed by works..

thank You Jesus!!

in the back of my head,
there was this verse..
and it was replaying the whole time..

Psalm 36:5-6

5Your steadfast love, O LORD, extends to the heavens,
your faithfulness to the clouds.
6 Your righteousness is like the mountains of God;
your judgments are like the great deep;
man and beast you save, O LORD.

signing off,

0 opinion(s):