Saturday, March 14, 2009

feelings..nothing more but feelings..

i feel uncomfortably,
unwillingly,
unendingly
depressed..

there is no reason..
i have been trying to "mentafsir"
this feeling..

but seriously,
there is NO reason for this feeling..

nothing calls for such depression of the soul..
Zhi Wei today commented on how my eye bag has sagged..
itz the tears which i have been holding in..

i try to find a season or time to cry..
but i cant seem to find one..

jie said let it out..
oh well..
here it goes..

CAUTION**: freakishly large abnormal kid crying..

WAAAAAAAA..
datz all bout i can manage..

p.s
i know im being very open..
as i told some of my friends,
my blog is a medium of communication..
cz i update it more den i email..

so if ure here for the 1st time..
nahh..dun wry,
im not gonna tell u to buzz off
or tell u "yuu dun knw me..SO DUN COMMENT"

but pls comment(if u do, but nobody does..=) )
pls do so with moderation..
or go read more "peaceful" cheerful posts..

haha..
go to my archive..

haiz..
only He can soothe my soul..

God help me..

Psalm 121

My Help Comes from the LORD
A Song of Ascents.
1I lift up my eyes to the hills.
From where does my help come?
2 My help comes from the LORD,
who made heaven and earth.

3He will not let your foot be moved;
he who keeps you will not slumber.
4Behold, he who keeps Israel
will neither slumber nor sleep.

5The LORD is your keeper;
the LORD is your shade on your right hand.
6 The sun shall not strike you by day,
nor the moon by night.

7The LORD will keep you from all evil;
he will keep your life.
8The LORD will keep
your going out and your coming in
from this time forth and forevermore.

jem!
ur blog really helps with the depression..haha..

signing off,
a depressed soul..


0 opinion(s):