Thursday, March 26, 2009

Accident sucks..my poor poor arm..

yeah..
so like..
i knw the person who
"shared" this accident with me doesnt want me to tell about it..
tho many of u will b able to guess who it was..
lol..

yesterday..
well /./
me and the mentioned
were on our way to some where..
and we met with an accident..

hmm..
how it happened?

the van in front of me tak bubuh signal..
and the person suddenly brake..
so i oso brake..

i braked too fast..
that my friend
who was behind me..
tak sempat wanna put his foot on the ground..

so he
fell on me..
so..
get the picture?

haha..

so..
thank God my friend not heavy..
hmm..
he is 50 kg..
his motor bout 70kg..
my bike is over 100kg..

50kg
70kg
+ 100kg
------------
220kg
-------------

so i got compressed by over 220kg of stuff..

so my whole left side
has pretty much been aching the whole 2 days adi..

lol..
oh well..
time heals all things..
hopefully my left side will heal..

hey kawan..
best birthday present u can give!!
haha..
i will rmb my 17th bday very well..
but itz not ur fault la..
so dun wry k!!

current mood - in pain..

signing off,

0 opinion(s):