Sunday, November 14, 2010

IDOP..

It is now 11.32pm

It's International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Churches today.

I'm quite embarrassed actually. How flippant I am and can be when it comes to matters of religion, while my brothers and sisters not halfway across the world are fighting for their right to believe.

Quite "amazed" at my "spirituality" or whatever that it stands for. Gosh, it's just so overwhelming.

Here is a song for you (my Christian friends) to consider the least of our brothers facing persecution, while we sit at home on Facebook all day.

Least of these - Lindsey Kane
Seemingly she has nothing to smile about,
Yet she smiles,
She has nothing nothing to laugh about,
Yet she laughs,
She has everything about which to cry,
Yet she holds her head up high (x2)

Jesus be the hope to the least of these,
Give them through our hands or all that they need,
Jesus be the hope to the least of these,
Give them You

Seemingly he has nothing to sing about,
Yet he sings,
He has no one to love him,
Yet he loves,
He has everything about which to cry,
Yet he holds his head up high (x2)

Jesus loves all the little children,
All the children of the world,
Red & yellow; black & white,
They all precious in His sight,
Jesus loves all the little children,
All the children of the world


**The video has nothing to do with Persecuted Churches, but it is the same song.

God, forgive my disregard and my unfaithfulness to You. Help me be someone who can be the difference where I am. Help me the person You are looking for to stand in the gap. Bless Your hurting Bride Lord. The part of her that is suffering just to lift Your name high. Keep her and ravish her heart once again!

Signing off,
MarcusDS

0 opinion(s):