Monday, February 8, 2010

Love..

Love is a desire. A burning desire in us.


Sometimes it burns for the right someone.
Sometimes, it burns for the right someone but at the wrong time.
Sometimes it burns for the right someone at the right time, but for the wrong reasons.

Such a headache isn't it? XD

My heart burns with desire. Well, namely Jesus Christ. And of course for humans too. Someone in specific. LOL.

HAHA. Wake up Marcus! Wrong time, wrong season, wrong reason! Hopefully the right someone tho. hehe

Many of you know this someone. If you do and you're reading, SHUT UP! I can feel you smirking right now. Don't you even dare comment the person's name, or where or how she looks like. Our friendship now hangs by a thread! Mwahaha XD

I shall wait. For His timing is the best.

I will wait for Your mercy
I will wait for Your plan to unfold
I will wait for Your mercies are new every morning

I will wait to see what He brings. But for now, ONTO NEW HORIZONS!

Regards,
MarcusDS


2 opinion(s):

Joe Den said...

i didn't smirk... i FRIKING laughed =D

8beds said...

coughcoughcoughcough. i'll keep my promise. :)