Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Year Postponed..

This comes late.

I had the sudden urge of blogging after reading Celina's blog

This year, I want to try my best to fulfill all that I have been called to do.
Assignment-wise, Relationship-wise, Evangelizing-wise, Spirituality-wise etc.

I realize that I lack a certain consistency in my life. I have been reprimanded time after time by my mentor (of which I really appreciate). This is the year. I wish to do all that I promised, holding on to what is true and what is acceptable before the Lord.

I realize I have to, well, to put it bluntly, grow up. I'm no longer 10, neither am I 15. I will be eighteen come end of March. If Christ were to return today, what would be my mark of honour? What would be my mark of faith?

The question that we often think about as Christians is, will Christ ever come and find the faithful? Will He find His Bride - the Church ready? To push the point further - will He find me faithful?

I changed my blog title and description. I want to be remembered as the one who tried. The one who strived. Who did his best to stand firm. I don't want to put down "I succeeded" less I not. Not by my might, not by my power, but by the Spirit of God.

Enough said.

Time to awaken the sleeping man.

"Awake, O sleeper,
and arise from the dead,
and Christ will shine on you." - Ephesians 5:14

Regards,
MarcusDS

1 opinion(s):

Celina Eshlyn said...

hey so cool^^ur blog so advanced ady lo^^ haha..