Thursday, April 1, 2010

Why O Why..

I just suddenly felt inspired to write this song. The 1st verse just came to me and I didn't want to go get all creative cause I believe this is too sacred for me to slip in my own human wisdom. The 2nd verse is sort of an explanation of why I ask why. Haha.


To be honest, till today, I'm still clueless as to WHAT DID HE SEE IN US?! There is no rational explanation! There is no logic! It is ridiculous! A God? Die for His people? Nonsense.

But it is in this nonsense that I find peace. And in this peace, I have a hope. And the only reason why we say its nonsense, is because it makes no sense to us. Yet, sometimes, things don't have make sense to exist. Does it now?

God bless you!

Regards,
MarcusDS
---------------------------
He broke the bread and passed round the cup
Knowing His hour on earth was up
O how amazing
His love captivating
But I'll never understand
Why

Why did He choose
to leave Heaven above
and come down below
to a land we all know
would refuse Him
and persecute Him
There was no reason
for His great descent
No logical explanation
No personal gain
Yet you and I sufficed
He became the sacrifice
He paid the price

Why?

0 opinion(s):