Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Last night at PenHOP..

Hi guys,

It's been at least a month since I first shared about what I received or experienced at PenHOP. Well, here is a jizz of what happened yesterday.

I arrived at Penang at 4.00pm, so I decided to do something I haven't done in a LOONG long time. I pampered myself with MY OWN money. Well, sorta my own. =)


I had gelato at Maxim gelattaria and cafe. Ooh la la. Lemonade, Frutti di Bosco and some orange flavour with apricots in it. Ooh, refreshing. Came back with a terrible cough tho. Woke up with phlegm. NOT GOOD, but who cares! XD

Well, I was at PenHOP at 4.30pm and got to speak to Dan a bit about MYPG. He confirmed a few things on my mind and it was a good short chat. Had a bit of quiet (tried to be quiet hehe) time to clear my mind of the cares of the world and just get in line with the Spirit.

Worship with the Word started at 6pm and carried on till 8pm. To be honest, I was falling asleep the whole time! hehe. I would nod off, sit up straight, and nod off again. So I went downstairs for an aimless walk, observing the hustle and bustle of life on Gurney Drive. Ten minutes later and a lot more appreciative of the rest I can receive in God, I went back up and concentrated on Psalms 145 which was the scripture that was on for meditation. During that time, God just reminded me that He is worthy to be praised and that my life should be a testimony of His greatness. How else would His saints sing of His works and deeds and not live them out?

The intercession session started at 8pm sharp. And immediately, I felt the presence of God just start to flow. And I kept saying Holy, Holy is the Lord. Like Peter, I wanted God to depart from me because I felt too sinful. My righteousness before Him are filthy rags. Yet at the same time, I didn't want to miss out on that anointing. I wanted Him to fill me to the brim. And after that the whole session just flowed towards the direction of the revelation of Jesus' beauty to His bride.

As Dr. Yeoh was speaking about the theme of the night, I saw a Bride's veil being put down. I think essentially, it was a sign that the Wedding is drawing nearer and that we should get ready. And I just felt that God was saying "Martha, come out of the kitchen!". I went out during Open Mic Prayer and just read the Songs of Solomon 5:2 - 6:2.

Altogether, it was a reminder that God is telling His Bride to get ready.

And only one thing comes to mind. There's only one word to describe,
Holy, Holy, Lord God Almighty.
- Holy

Regards,
MarcusDS

0 opinion(s):