Sunday, June 14, 2009

Exams, more exams and a heart..

exams are sooo on..
had bm today..

it was ok i guess..i utilized my karangan time really well..
but i had an hour extra after completing my paper 2..

so i wrote down my stand up routine..
im halfway through..
plan to type it out after exams..
and perhaps polish it..
and den if my mum wants me to work..
i will say
"ma, STAND UP..no not you..i meant comedy!

niwayz..
english tomoro..
easy peasy...
choir competition on tues..
have to replace my bio and est in the afternoon..
tragic case..

sej on weds..
i actually enjoy sej..
but i dint hafal anyth this time..
so..hehe..

chem on thurs..
mampui..
if miss tan ley chan is the one setting the papers..
im as good as dead..

haiz..exams will last till 4th of July..
if i have to ganti all the subs im missing for competitions..
den i will be celebrating my independence with the U.S of A..

playing for a wedding this month..
yay..
lol..
i love weddings..
the fooood..mwahaha..
butz itz an indian one this time..
so..
chicken curry
mutton curry
curry curry..

im weird i know..
my post about MYPG and FWP will only come after my exams..

so cheerio..
heres to a one month hiatus of blogging..

time to use that new heart..
i know im not this hunk, but itz just for illustration k?

signing off,

0 opinion(s):